1. DATA PROCESSOR
Company Name: Carolina Maria Harboe (also the Provider)
Postal Address: carrer Manlleu 6, 3º, 08500 Vic, (Barcelona)
E-mail: [email protected]
Carolina Maria Harboe, as the Data Processor for the Website, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of this data and other current regulations on the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), informs you the User that you have implemented the measures of necessary security, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data entered.
2. PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
Your personal data will only be used for the following purposes:
- To send commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications by electronic means by subscribing to the NEWSLETTER or by means of the checkbox accepting the sending of advertising;
- To carry out the services contracted or subscribed to by the customer.
- To use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion on the service provided.
- To send commercial and/or promotional communications by any authorised means informing Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers and further information on the services and products related to the activity, or by subscribing to the Newsletter.
The data of customers and/or suppliers will be processed, within the contractual relationship that links them to the data controller, in compliance with the administrative, fiscal, accounting and labour obligations that are necessary under current legislation.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “UNSUBSCRIBE” to [email protected].
In accordance with LSSICE, Carolina Maria Harboe does not partake in SPAM practices, therefore, it does not send commercial emails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from the provider, the User has the possibility of canceling his or her express consent to receive our communications.
We will not use your personal data for any other purpose than those described except by legal obligation or judicial requirements.
3. STORAGE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your data will be kept for the duration of the commercial relationship with us or until you exercise your right to cancellation or opposition, or limitation to processing. However, we will keep certain personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case it is required by the Judges and Courts or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
It will not be subject to decisions based on automated processings that produce effects on your data.
4. LAWFULNESS OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The legal basis for data processing is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time by marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the personal data requested or failure to accept this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about the Provider’s products and services.
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting, and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of the commercial relationship established between the parties.
Any communication sent will be incorporated into the Information Systems of Carolina Maria Harboe. By accepting these conditions, terms, and policies, the User expressly consents to Carolina Maria Harboe carrying out the following activities and/or actions, unless the User indicates otherwise:
- Offer the requested services.
- The sending of commercial and/or promotional communications by any means enabled informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products related to the activity.
- In the event that the User has expressly consented to the sending of commercial communications electronically by subscribing the NEWSLETTER, the sending of such communications by electronic means informing the Users of the activities, services, promotions, advertising, news, offers, and other information about the services and products of Carolina Maria Harboe equal or similar to those that were originally the aim of the contract or interest by the User.
- The storage of personal data during the periods provided in the applicable provisions.
6. OFFICIAL MEANS OF COMMUNICATION
The User is informed that the means enabled by the company to communicate with customers and others affected are the corporate phone and corporate email.
If you send personal information through a means of communication other than those indicated in this section, the PROVIDER will be exempt from liability in relation to the security measures available regarding the medium in question.
7. ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS RECIPIENTS
Carolina Maria Harboe does not carry out any data transfer or communication unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior to obtaining the User’s consent.
International transfers of your personal data will not be made without your prior consent, without prejudice to blocking or canceling your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the User. The information provided will only be available to the provider at this time.
Carolina Maria Harboe will not transfer the data collected to third parties unless there is a reasonable need to comply with a legal procedure, legal obligation, or prior obtaining the User’s consent.
The information that you provide us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on the servers of Carolina Maria Harboe, with CIF X1217140A and fiscal address located in c/ Manlleu 6, 3º, 08500 Vic (Barcelona).
The data processing of said entity is regulated by a contract regarding the processing between the provider and said company. In no case will this data processor subcontract services that involve any data processing by third parties without our prior consent.
8. RIGHTS OF CONCERNED INDIVIDUALS
As a user-interested party, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Carolina Maria Harboe presenting a letter to the address of the heading or sending an email to [email protected], indicating as Subject: “DATA PROTECTION: AFFECTED RIGHTS”, and attaching a photocopy of your ID or any similar means in law, as required by law.
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their personal data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows to correct errors and modify the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to cancel: allows data that turns out to be inappropriate or excessive to be deleted.
- Opposition right: the right of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their personal data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it implies the marking of the personal data conserved, with the purpose of limiting its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible, without impediments.
- The right not to be the subject of automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects it.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated in relation to the protection of your data (agpd.es).
9. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
AND SECURITY MEASURES
The data provided by you will be treated confidentially. The Provider has adopted all the technical and organisational measures and all the necessary levels of protection to guarantee the security in the processing of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, unauthorised processing or access, in accordance with the state of technology and the nature of the data stored. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the processing and recording in files, programmes, systems or equipment, premises and centres comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the regulations in force.
Carolina Maria Harboe reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislation or jurisprudence dispositions (case law).