One-on-One Nutritional Therapy
A change in diet can work wonders – after all you are what you eat. It can:
- Overcome your candida issues
- Achieve that much wanted pregnancy and help it come to term with a happy birthing experience
- Reach your ideal weight
- Withstand chemotherapy with better results
- Help with diabetes, hypothyroidism, arthritis or any other auto-immune disease.
- Balance out the emotions
- Help with digestive issues: Irritable bowel syndrome, hipocloridia, leaky gut-syndrome, constipation, food intolerance symptoms.
- Give you extra strength and mental balance during breastfeeding
- Overcome chronic fatigue syndrome
…and so much more!
Please give your health and nutritional issues an hour and a half and come and visit me in my light and airy room in the centre of Barcelona. I will ask you about your eating habits, your emotions and your past and present health problems. Then, on the massage bed and using kinesiology, we can check for nutritional deficiencies, look for possible food intolerances and I can come up with the perfect diet for you at this time in your life. Together we can also work on any emotional imbalance that will help you follow through with your new way of eating.
This all takes place in an atmosphere of privacy and calm.
I accompany my treatments with recipes, with ideas of where to shop, planning menus or any other practical information that can help you make the necessary changes.
For any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at [email protected] or via the contact form. I will get back to you as soon as possible.
The communication sent will be incorporated into a file for which Carolina Maria Harboe is responsible. This communication will be used exclusively to process your data to meet your request, always in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), Spanish Organic Law 3/2018 (LOPD), and Spanish Royal Decree 1720/2007 (on the development of the LOPD), on personal data protection. Your data will not be communicated (shared with) to third parties, except by legal obligation, and will be maintained as long as you do not request a cancellation.